Street Light Outages

Storey County appreciates your assistance in reporting street light outages. To report an outage of a street light, please take note of the nearest address to the malfunctioning fixture and a description of the problem (i.e. blinking, broken lens, burned out, etc.). Then contact Storey County Public Works.

If the outage is due to a larger issue, please contact NVEnergy directly.