How can I get a copy of an accident report?

Accidents that occurred prior to 2012 are available though our office at the cost of $1 per page. Accidents that occurred in 2012 and forward are now provided through CARFAX. Please visit the CARFAX website for more information. 

Depending on where the accident occurred, it may have been handled by the Nevada Highway Patrol, which can be reached by calling 775-688-2500.

Show All Answers

1. How can I get a copy of an accident report?
2. How can I obtain a copy of a case report?
3. When I go on vacation will the Sheriff’s Office check my home?
4. How can I get information on sex offenders in the area?
5. What can I do about my neighbor’s barking dogs?
6. What should I do about an animal running loose in my neighborhood?
7. How can I obtain a concealed weapon permit?
8. How can I get fingerprinted?
9. How can I start a neighborhood watch program?
10. How do I dispute a traffic citation?
11. How do I pay a traffic citation?