How can I obtain a copy of a case report?
To obtain a copy of a case report, you must first contact the Storey County Sheriff’s Office at 775-847-0959 to confirm the case was handled through our office. Please note, the cost to obtain a case report is $1 per page. Therefore, we encourage you to ask how many pages the report includes.

Additionally, the Sheriff’s Office can only provide reports for closed cases. If the case is active at the time of request, you will need to obtain the report from the District Attorney's Office. The Sheriff’s Office can advise of the case’s status when you call. Please submit your request in writing along with a check made payable to the Storey County Sheriff’s Office.

Show All Answers

1. How can I get a copy of an accident report?
2. How can I obtain a copy of a case report?
3. When I go on vacation will the Sheriff’s Office check my home?
4. How can I get information on sex offenders in the area?
5. What can I do about my neighbor’s barking dogs?
6. What should I do about an animal running loose in my neighborhood?
7. How can I obtain a concealed weapon permit?
8. How can I get fingerprinted?
9. How can I start a neighborhood watch program?
10. How do I dispute a traffic citation?
11. How do I pay a traffic citation?