Sealing of Records

Effective July 1, 2019, you can now submit a written request to the court to have records sealed for decriminalized offenses.  There is no fee.  This does not apply to traffic cases.

Otherwise, sealing of records is a highly sensitive issue, and you are encouraged to seek legal advice. Although our staff is happy to serve you, it is against the law for our staff to give legal advice or to assist you in completing the forms.

General instructions and forms are available on our Forms page.

Forms are available online.